International Business Development
- Is your company getting a fair share of overseas markets?
- Is your foreign distribution channel generating the revenues you expect?
- Is your foreign subsidiary producing the expected results?
- Is your company hesitant to penetrate export markets?
- Is your company totally comfortable with foreign business cultures?
If the answer to any of these questions is “no” or “maybe” or “not sure” look no further; we can help turn your situations around. Our track record proves that we can guide you towards achieving your market coverage and profitability goals. Here is why:
- We built a distribution network in Europe and the Pacific region from scratch to $45M in sales. This network was more profitable than what the parent company achieved in the US.
- We turned around a subsidiary in France that was not growing for several years by changing the compensation plan to stimulate the sales force.
- We brought a Mexican subsidiary to profitability by restructuring operations and making changes in staff responsibilities.
- We built and expanded a distribution network for a major company in AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture) technologies in Asia. We grew sales through this network from $1M to $12M in less than three years.
- We participated in the 5 year planning process of a major AIDC company and made recommendations that resulted in several acquisitions and a new orientation towards the development RFID.
- We developed an RFID business plan for a major AIDC company. This plan was subsequently successfully implemented.
- We guided a company through the process of doing a joint venture with a European business partner.
- We built an AIDC niche market distribution channel in the US that is growing in sales every month.
We will be proud to provide these and similar services to your company.
In choosing Paul Bergé International to work with you, you will get:
- 30+ years of experience in doing successful business on five continents.
- Several years experience in helping clients be more successful overseas.
- A network of contacts all over the world with particular expertise in Europe and Asia.
- An association with experienced consultants who focus on Latin America and the Chinese market.
- Multi-lingual negotiating skills in French, German, Spanish and Dutch.